Terms and Conditions
Schedule an appointment at no cost!
Important Notes Concerning Dumpster Rental & Fees
- Please Never place items above the FILL line that’s clearly marked on each side of our dumpsters.
(Materials above the fill line will fall out while loading, and also can cause a hazard for other motor vehicles on the roadway). If a dumpster is overloaded, the customer is responsible for ensuring the load is secured for transportation, or removing the excess material. Our drivers will not remove the excess material for you. A fee will be charged if the dumpster is overloaded.
- We will do our best to get you your dumpster at your specified delivery time, but we cannot guarantee an exact time. If you call back on the day of delivery, we can narrow it down based on our schedule and driver feedback. (How traffic is, if there are any delays, etc).
- There will be an additional charge if a driver has to come back and move the dumpster due to poor or vague directions.
- Please ensure the area where the dumpster will be placed is not obstructed in any way. If due to common miscommunication, or no fault of RB Ace Disposal Corporation, a dumpster cannot be delivered or removed, the customer will be assessed a hauling fee for our time. This fee is dependent on the distance of the location from our main office. If no one is present at the time of delivery or removal, RB Ace Disposal Corporation will make the best decision if and when needed.
- We cannot control the water weight, we recommend that you cover the dumpster if you are concerned if there is rain predicted for the area. We are actually recommending that all open-top dumpsters on-site add an extra day or two to allow it to drain down!
- If the dumpster is needed longer than the rental terms PLEASE CALL US IN ADVANCE to notify us of the change. If our driver comes to pick up the dumpster and a request hasn’t been called in, there will be an additional fee charged for coming out. This fee is dependent on the distance of the location from our main office.
Items – that can be placed in – but will incur additional charges:
Items that CANNOT be placed into the dumpsters:
- OIL PRODUCTS
- FLAMMABLE MATERIAL
- NO LIQUIDS OF ANY KIND
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Items that CAN be placed into the dumpsters with prior approval only:
Absolute Waiver of Liability
It is understood that RB Ace Disposal Corporation is a logistics specialist providing transportation services from your site to the transfer station of our choice. The illegal dumping of any and all toxic materials and/or pollutants will be at the liability of the homeowner and/or contractor of record. In the event, any illegal activity is called to our attention RB Ace Disposal Corporation will forward the address from which the materials in question were originated to the questioning authorities.
If needed, you may call (781) 777-6119, to discuss extending your rental terms.
- Overweight Fees – Overweight charges are billed to your card upon removal, once we receive the weight ticket from the transfer station. If the dumpster had one of the items listed above as an additional charge, these charges will also be charged to your card upon removal. You can request a copy of the invoice to be mailed or emailed once the job has been completed, detailing all charges concerning your dumpster rental.
- Please note: RB Ace Disposal Corporation will not be held responsible for indentations, cracks, or depressions that may occur in asphalt/concrete paving and turf areas caused during loading, unloading, or standing of dumpsters.
- You may choose to have your dumpster blocked for an additional charge. Please call into the office before your delivery to confirm this service and fee, however, RB Ace Disposal Corporation is still held harmless for any driveway damage.